January 23, 2024- My time in hospice

January 23, 2024
I decided to continue my blog as long as I can when I can. 
Nicky stayed over last night and they had a couch for her to sleep in. She said she slept good. 

I slept really good. The only time I woke up was to take my meds. 

The staff is so good. They gave me a bath. Unfortunately, with all the movement, I brought up so the nurse injected me with Zofran to prevent nausea. 

10:00am- Started the process of seeing friends to say my last goodbye. My daughter is coordinating the visits  since I get tired quickly. 
11:30pm-  The cook made fresh hot delicious banana muffins. Looks like soup will be tomatoes. 
12:30pm- I decided to have tuna salad rather than tomato soup. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message