Great New Years Eve - Dec 31, 2022

December 31, 2022
Nicky safely arrived at Natalie ‘a last night from Florida. Both will be leaving early this morning and driving here today. 
What a great New Years Eve for Steve and I. Glad they will be arriving around noon since I know I won’t be up to greet the New Year when midnight hits but will wake up happy on New Years Day. 
Nicole reunited with Natalie. The girls arrived at 1:00 pm and Already went shopping and started preparing meals so that we will have pre made meals in the future. 





















9:30- I went to bed while the girls laid beside me. We were going to watch TV however ended up talking for an hour. It was so nice. 

10:30pm-  For some reason, I had a cough spell with wheezing. Never had that before and not sure why. 
The girls stayed with me until I fell asleep. 

Didn’t make it to midnight but we cheered before I went to bed. 

Happy New Year. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message