Feb 5, 2023 Day 2 of new meds

February 5, 2023
2:23am- I was awake so I decided to get up and take my Sulfrate Auspension Plus for ulcers since you need to take it on a totally empty stomach. 

4:30am- threw up

Went back to bed after. Looking forward to seeing the full moon and hopefully hear the owls howling early morning. I heard 2 last night.   

Did not hear the owls.  But saw the full moon.  It’s cloudy so it wasn’t too clear.

6am: Threw up again.  Natalie came up and was able to help. Took nausea medication.  Took antacid. 

6:20am- Managed to drink 1/2 a boost followed by taking my 2 steroid pills. 

8am - My neighbor Kristen came over and hooked me up to IV for hydration. Another 5 hours.  
Nicky made bread and more rice pudding to freeze so I have some when she leaves. 

Nat left this morning to head back to PA since its Coopers 6th birthday tomorrow.  It was so nice to have her here. We will miss her!

The only thing I feel like eating is a smoothie because nothing else tastes good.  My tastebuds are off and I’m not hungry.  The smoothies are refreshing. Nicky has been making me very small batches throughout the day.

2pm- Took a shower and weighed 94 pounds.

I slept in the cough before going to bed. 

Bedtime 10:00pm








Comments

  1. I saw the owls that you hear...they were in the tree in Jay's backyard...they were beautiful sitting up there all snuggled together

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message