March 27-28, 2023 - Hospital

This is Nicky, Lise’s daughter updating the blog.

She went to the hospital this morning because her weakness got a lot worse.  She has a bladder infection which they are treating.  They will be keeping her overnight (or longer) until she is stronger. Please send prayers her way! 🙏🏻

She was able to eat some dinner at the hospital. They are giving her antibiotics and IV.  

March 28, 2023

My mom had a good night sleep, she has now been moved to a nice room (She was still in ER since they didn’t have any rooms available).  

She ate some breakfast.  She is still very weak, but hopeful the antibiotics are starting to work! 

12:00pm—took my target pill 
2:00pm- Dr Wasserman came and said my symptoms are from the infection and not caused by cancer. 

The nurse put me on a special IV. 
Steve talked to the head nurse practitioner and said the Head MRI had great results. One of the lesion is total gone and the other lesion is hardly there. Great news.  
 
I feel so much clearer.  What a difference going from delusion state to feeling myself. 

7;00pm - Took my blood thinner pill. 
Bedtime at 9:00om. 

March 29, 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message