Feb 10, 2023- Getting stronger - at least I thought

February 10, 2023
I had such a good sleep last night and feel I am getting stronger since I am eating solids. FEEL SO GOOD!
Weight 94 
3:30am-Woke up to take my ulcer meds and went back to bed. 

6:00am- Woke up and took my antacid and steroids. Slowly weening off. Had a Boost with it.  The steroids really bring the hunger and I followed up with Cheerios cereal. 😆

I was recommended to wear compression socks. I just love the sharks’  mouth on my new socks. 

I realize I have to pace myself. I find a little energy, then I want to do something however the energy drains. One day at a time. 


12:00pm- Took my targeted pill followed by steroids at 1:00pm after having rice pudding. 

I have cat naps when I am tired throughout the day. 

The front of my hair looks like a pixie however the back is a different story. You can see where the radiation was done and supposedly more hair will be coming out. Time will tell but doesn’t upset me at all. It will all come back. 


For some reason, last night I was so drained that I practically went in a coma and Steve had a hard time waking me up to put me to bed. It is frustrating because not sure why I was so tired. 
It is also very draining for the caregiver. We will get thru this just slower pace. 
Took my blood thinners before going to bed. 
In bed at 9pm. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message