Feb 4, 2023- IV time - New Meds

February 4, 2023
 5:00am- Took meds which help ulcers which I need to take on an empty stomach. 

6:00am- Took my antacid pill but brought up a little later.  Still proceeded to take my steroids at 6:am after having some Boost. 

8am - Nicky made me a fruit and protein smoothie which I was able to eat

9am- The doctors setup home IV care for me, but they didn’t have any nurses available to come this weekend, so I mentioned that my Neighbor, who is a nurse and she can do it for me and they approved it.  Look at that sexy nurse!!

This takes 5 hours to drip the whole bag.

Nic and Nat are cleaning the house today!

12pm- took my very first medication that will target the non-small cell lung cancer.  The medication is called Tagrisso.  

1:30pm- took my steroid medication 

4:30pm- took my ulcer medication (trying to see if this might help me with swallowing).  Supposed to help esophagus. 


It was time to cut my hair today because I was losing so much from the radiation.  Nicky cut it for me and did a great job.  She was even able to  cover up all the bald spots. Steve said I look younger with my new pixie cut!


Had diner.
9:00pm- Bedtime. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message