Day 6- Lung Radiation January 23, 2023

January 23, 2023
Here we go again. Last radiation week. Today I go at 11:00. At least it is only 15 minutes. 
 Weigh 108.9 lbs
6:00am- Took my pain killers
6:30am- Took my antacid. 
Had food and took my steroids. 6:45am, 12:45pm 
7:30am- Took pain killer. M
6:30 pm- Took an ibuprofen for my back pain. 

Slept most of the morning. 
When we went to the hospital, they took me in early. It was a quick trip. 
Laid down most of the day. Are solids all day. Steve made a great dinner of salad with a combo of veggies and chick  peas. I really enjoyed it. 
Another week of these wonderful woman sweating in my honour. Thank you all for you support along with those sending many prayers and tributes daily. 

Thank you Natalie for organizing this. 


Also to my youngest grandsons who gave me Cleo and Koala to keep me company every morning.

And the special blanket I received from my oldest. 



9:00pm- Off to bed. 

10:30pm- Woke up to an awful nightmare which Steve consoled me. Had a hard time falling asleep afterward. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message