January 1 -5, 2024- Updates

January 1, 2024
Woke up not well. I was in lots of pain last night and too Hydramorpine. (Dilated). Diane and I realize I cannot take it anymore for paint. I makes me headachy, depressed and I can’t eat because I bring up. 
So I will double up on my Tylenol. 

January 2, 2023
Brought up first thing when I got up. I am also very constipated. Diane came over to wash me and gave me suppository to relieve my bowel. I only pass gas so far. It was nice because we washed a movie in bed together. 

January 3, 2024
Once again I felt sick for a short moment. I am finally off of antibiotics for my bladder infection. 
Diane came over  to help wash me. 

January 4, 2024
Woke up with a headache. Once I sat
On the couch after taking Apixapan and Vit D, I brought it all up. 
So then I had a cracker and a small coffee and then brought that up. 
Diane came over at 10am and left at 2pm. Because I am so constipated, she gave me an enema and I am now unplugged. 💩
She fed me broth. I have my first pair of diapers just in case I don’t make it to the bathroom. 
Steve and I discussed the possibility of me going onto hospice once the time is right. Steve and Diane will not be able to help me with my day to day needs as they are increasing. 

January 5, 2024
Woke up at 5am to take Zofran before I get sick. I even had a small bowel movement. My appetite is down the tube. I don’t know what to eat anymore. I am scared to weigh myself. 

First time we see the sun in a long time. So welcoming although it is cold. 
8:00- took my blood pressure pill Apixapan and Vit D3. 

Everything is a struggle and I can’t get comfortable. Very depressing. 
Diane came to bathe me. I am hoping that once I get my staples out, I will be able to shower myself. I feel always good  when she comes. She is not only a great nurse but a comforting and knowledgeable sister. 
I slept all afternoon to rest up for my spot radiation treatment at 4:30pm. Not looking forward to it. 
Paula a nurse administrator is organizing me to eventually get a bed at a hospice in Grimsby. You have to get approval from 2 doctors. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message