December 26, 2023 - The operation

December 26, 2023
I am looking forward to the operation since I can’t seem to find a comfortable spot without pain. 
8:00am- Going to the hospital  for the surgery. In lots of pain
Met Dr Goyal (surgeon) and anesthesiologist. 
They did a bunch of test and gave me pain killers. Thank goodness Steve and my sister Diane was able to help out. I kept my sister, who is a nurse, busy with bed pan duties. I kept bringing up every time I moved and they gave Diaphram for pain. I also had to pee droplets every minute so she took care of that also 
The headache was probably because I haven’t eaten anything  and haven’t drank  
9:00pm- Surgery was done where they placed  a rod in my right femur bone. 
The surgery took an hour. 
12:30am-  I was back in my room. Surprisedly I hardly had pain.Good pain killers 
I slept on the bed pan for an hour and then they put a sheet later(big baggy diaper since I am going to sleep and might forget I don’t have a bed pan under me. 😳😆

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message