Day 5- LD Full brain radiation Feb. 3, 2023

February 3, 202
Last day of radiation. 

4:45am-  Natalie must of heard me wake up and unfortunately witness me bring up. 
As we sat in the sunroom, having our moment, the moon was shining in very bright. Hope that is a good sign to come. 

5:30am- Took my antacid pill followed by my steroids at 6:00am. 

7:30am- Had my last radiation and I rang the “Radiation Celebration Bell”!





11:15am- started a  calcium IV for 15 min and then 2 hrs IV fluids at the hospital. 
They wanted to admit me for the weekend but they will be setting me up for home care to receive IV fluids at home for 5 days starting tomorrow. 

2:15pm- Came home a new woman.  I felt more awake and alert than I have in weeks.

5pm- Ate a small amount of cottage cheese 

6pm- Ate a little pizza and ice cream 

Comments

  1. I continue to be inspired by your attitude, your resilience and your positivity throughout all of this.

    Each and every time I think of you, I send you prayers and love. 7 pm is Lise time! ๐Ÿ™❤

    Having Steve and your girls there is such a blessing. Be a good girl and let them be strong for you whenever you are struggling and feeling overwhelmed.

    May you sleep well tonight, Lise. May you be comforted knowing how loved you are by so many and by actually having 3 angels by your side.
    ❤๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡❤

    Love you, Chris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message