November 9, 2023- Results of blood & CTScan

November 9, 2023
9:30am- Went to see Dr Wasselman, my oncologist for CT Scan and bloodwork. 
He said the good news is the CT scan looked good and didn’t show cancer in the liver. Although, he is puzzled by my bloodwork. My Alkaline Phosphatase has gone up from 194 to 251  and for some reason the Alanine Amnotransferase has gone up from 49 to 71. He said that usually happens at the beginning of  starting meds. He had me take more liver bloodwork while I was there. Also, he will have me go for a full bone scan and ultrasound of my liver on Monday November 13th. 
I am able to take bone building medication for the osteoporosis. 
I am so blessed and grateful for such support from our healthcare system. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message