September 22, 2023 -Lifelab

September 22, 2023
9:20am- Went to Lifelab for blood test this morning. 
Funny how my hair is growing curly. Be interesting to see what it will look like. It is growing uneven. 

2:00 pm-  Because of my health situation, Steve and I decided to sell GaYa (our boat). We just loved her however we couldn’t leave her out of the water for another year. 🥲 Steve just came back from Fort Pierce, Fla , after getting her ready to sell. It is now in the hands of the broker. 
He brought back my Kayak. 


I will miss kayaking in the Bahamian blue water. 




He also brought back my conch which we usually blow at sunset in the Bahamas. It is a tradition in the Bahamas to sound the conch at sunset. 
New adventure are now ahead. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message