May 6, 2023 PSW Visit

May 6, 2023

Had my Boost at 6:45am and then took a shower. 
8:00am- Took my blood thinner pill. 
10:00am- Vanessa from PSW came to check my vitals. 
Since the sun was out, I went to look at my vegetable garden. The rhubarbs are popping. 
Didn’t stay out long.  Just have to test the waters. 

12:00pm- Took my target pill and had lunch. 
1:30pm-  I was so happy because I remembered how to play a couple of song on my ukulele. My fingers are tender but hopefully, if I start feeling better,  I can start playing again. Then I will work up to my
Guitar. My back was also getting sore so I quit after 1/2 hour. 
Steve tried starting my car, however the battery was dead. He recharged it before starting her up. 
The car hasn’t been driven since early November. 
8:00pm- Took my blood thinner and then bed. 
It was a good day now I am exhausted since I hardly slept today. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message