May 1 -4, 2023

May 1, 2023

6:30am- Had my boost when I got back. 
Woke up still not feeling 100%. I thought I had another bladder infection. I get paranoid because I do not want to end up in the hospital. The urine sample tested negative. After reading up on the Keppra seizure pill Steve was reading the side effects and it all seems related to the withdrawal of Keppra. I have only been off of it for a couple of days so hopefully the side effects level off. 
12:00pm- Took my targeted pill. 
Doctor called and said I do not have a bladder infection but since I have thrush starting again, I may have a yeast infection. She will have cream made up for infection and also I will take Mucositis mouthwash for 5 days for thrush. Hopefully, that takes care of the issues. 

8:00pm- Took my blood thinner pill. 
Bedtime- 9:00pm. 

May 2, 2023
Woke up at 6:30am and had my Boost. 
8:00pm- Took my blood thinner pill. 

Tried to slowly do some dusting while Steve vacuumed, wash the floor and did the wash. 

I had to sleep for a couple of hours afterward. Anything I try to do is so exhausting. 
With all the rain we are getting, it is not helping. Looking forward to warmth. 
12:00pm- Took my target  pill. 
8:00pm- took my blood thinner pill. Had a few drink of Boosr. 
Bedtime 8:15pm 

May 3, 2023
Woke up at 6:30am- and had my Boost. I then made a smoothie for breakfast. I don’t feel worse this morning just seem to stay the same. 
8:00am- Took my blood thinner pills. 
9:00am-  Hate to say it but I had to have an hour sleep. I just get so exhausted. Hoping when the weather warms, things will progress quicker. This is a true test of my patient. 
Steve got me a hot chocolate and we drove to the lake and watched the geese fly. It was nice to get out. I wore my winter outfit. 😆
12:00pmm- Took my targeted pill. 
Bedtime  8:45pm 

May 4, 2023
6:30am- Woke up and had a Boost. I actually fell asleep for another hour in the sunroom. 💤
8:00am- Took my blood thinner pill. 
12:00pm- Took my target pill. Had another sleep
while Steve went to do groceries. 
8/:00pm- Took my blood thinner pill and then bedtime. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message