April 29-30,, 2023

April 29, 2023

Woke up at 6:30am and had my Boost. I managed to make a smoothie which takes a lot of energy. I will get there slowly. 
8:00am- Took a blood thinner pill. 
12:00pm- Took my target pill. 
Today was a good day. I stopped taking my seizure pills yesterday and I didn’t feel like sleeping as much. That was one of the taking those pills.  I hope that tomorrow bring the same results. 
8:00pm- took a blood thinner. I also had a boost so I don’t wake up in the middle of the night hungry. I have a spare cookie beside my bed also in case I wake up hungry. 
Bedtime is 8:30pm 

April 30, 2023
Woke up at 6:30 am and took a shower. Afterwards, had my boost. 
8:00am- Had my blood thinner. 
12:00pm- Took my target pill. 
Looks like my day won’t be as great as yesterday. I had to have a few sleeps throughout the day since I am tired. Might be the weather. 
In bed by 7:45pm-  couldn’t stay up. I took my blood thinner pills before sleep.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message