April 28, 2023- Dr Wassermann

Woke up at 6:30am and had my Boost. Slept for another hour. 
Today we go see the medical oncologist, Dr Wasserman. 
Great news. He said  for now looks the target pills are working. The tumour in my
lungs shrunk. The bone cancer is white as opposed to black which means the cancer is slowly dying on the bones. 
I am getting off the seizure pill. 
He can’t tell us whether I will always be tired but it will resolve itself when if it happens. That is one thing he can’t predict. 
One of my lungs looks like I have a pneumonia but he said that was caused by a he residue of the radiation and to let the doctors know that if it ever comes up. 
Worried a bit about my weight but I told him my plan about eating every 2 hours in small portions. He said that sounded like a good plan. All in all he was very happy with progress and will see him on six weeks. 
Now I am exhausted and laying down on the couch. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message