March 8 - 14,2023 - Dietitian called

March 8, 2023
1:30am-  Has a bowl of cereal and then went back to bed. 
Can’t believe how much the moon is eliminating the sky. 
5:00am- Can’t believe I slept this long. It is a weird kind of sleep but hopefully with time, I will be able to sleep soundly throughout the night. 
Had toast with jam. 
6:00am- Did 1 rep of 10 with 2 pds weights. 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner med. 
Today I feel weak and a little headachy. 
I managed to wash some of my clothes and dusted. Steve has to vacuum and wash the floor since that is too hard on my back. I do what I can to gain strength and to normalize things 
Had a sleep afterwards. 
12:00pm Took my target pill. 

2:30pm-  Made myself a cappuccino with cookies in the sunroom. 
5:30pm- Had dinner. I am so tired but trying not to sleep all day. 

9:15pm- Bedtime 

March 9, 2023
Happy Birthday to my.wonderful daughters, Natalie and Nicole. 

3:00am- Woke up and had a bowl of cereal. Went back to bed. 
5:00am- Ate a mini bagel with peanut butter. 
6:00am- Did 1 set of 10 reps with small weight. Building those muscles. I want to do 2 sets but I am tired after I do one. 
7:00am- Took my shower. 
9:00am- Blood pressure pill time 
12:00pm-  Took my targeted pill. 
When I woke up this morning I felt very week but this afternoon, I felt better. I actually made coconut strawberry tarts. I need to keep active rather then sleep. 
1:00pm- Did my second rep of 10 of weights and leg exercise. 
3:30pm- Steve and I drove to Niagara to pick up the USB with all the photos which have been converted from slides.  We first went for a drive to see the roaring Falls. 
The photos turned out really good. 
6:00pm- Had dinner. 

Today was a good day since I wasn’t tired and never slept all day. My head never felt like it was in a cloud. 
Bedtime 9:15 pm. 

March 10, 2023

4:44am- Woke up and I can’t believe I slept this long. I can tell the steroids are coming out of my system. Not only am I started to sleep more and soundly but I am not as hungry. 
Had my cereal. 
I am a little sore from doing my exercises yesterday but I feel much stronger. 
9:30am-  Dietitian called and was pleasantly please that I gained weight to 102 pds. She was also very pleased with what I was eating. She sent me a free link to a cookbook which has recipes which will help in building up muscle and protein. 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner pill
10:00am- Helped Steve clean the house. 
Had a cappuccino afterwards  with a molasses ginger cookie. 
12:00pm-Took my targeted pill and then had lunch. 
6:00pm- I think I wore myself out today  because after dinner, I wasn’t able to stay awake. 
8:30-  Took my blood thinner pill and I decided to go to bed. 

March 11, 2023
Had a restless sleep. 
5:00am- Got out of bed and had cereal. 
6:30am- Did one rep of 10 with weight. I am tired this morning. 
7:00am- Took a shower 
8:00am- Had breakfast 
9:00am- Took my blood pressure pill. 
Have a slight headache and body aches today. It is part of the steroids withdrawal. Steve told me to take a Tylenol since I cannot take Ibuprofen.  Guess what?  It actually worked. Steve gets upset with me because I always try not to take pills. He says why suffer. 
10:30am- After Steve snow blowed the driveway. He surprised me with a blueberry scone from the market. It was a nice treat. 
12:00pm- Took my Targeted pill. 
Resred all afternoon since I felt lightheaded. 

5:00- Had dinner
After dinner my energy went up and I felt like my head was clearing. Weird how I never know when that happens. I worked on cleaning out some photos from my hard drive. 
I managed to stay up until 10:00 pm which was great since we loose an hour due to daylight savings time.  
Bedtime 10:15om. 


March 12, 2023
3:30am- Wile up to have cereal and went back to bed. 
6:30am- Woke up feeling rested. I slept good last night and my head seems clear this morning. Took my shower. 
8:00am- Made French toast for breakfast. Weird because I started going down afterwords.  
9:00am- Took my blood pressure pill. 
Slept most of the afternoon. 
12:00pm- Took my targeted pill and then had lunch. 
2:00pm-  Started feeling less sleepy and worked on deleted old photos on my computer. Keeps my mind off things. 
There has been a change and not sure if it is a side effect. . When my clothes rub again my belly and back, it hurt. Not sure if it is nerve endings. Even if I touch the area, it hurts.   Will have to ask the doctor when I see him. 
6:00pm- Had dinner. 
9:00pm- Took my blood thinner pill
11:00- Late bedtime. 
 
March 13, 2023
5:30am- Woke up to have cereal and then went back to bed. Nice to sleep most of the night. 
7:00am- Didn’t want to get up because I never know how I am going to feel. Took my shower. I didn’t feel too bad. 
After breakfast, I started the process of making a couple of loaves of bread. The more I stay occupied, the more I feel better. I just don’t try to overdue it. 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner pill. 

Thankful for my daughter Natalie, Kristi, Nicole E., Tiff, Olga and Renee for participating in Monday’s #sweatforlise.  I am always grateful for the encouragement and also for those who are praying for me. 🙏   Always appreciated!

10:00- Made two small asparagus quiche along with two loaves of sour dough nread. 

12:00- Took my targeted pill then had lunch. 
3:00pm- Had to take a Tylenol for a slight headache. I couldn’t open the Tylenol bottle. No strength. Steve opened it for me. 

5:30pm- Ate dinner. 

Slept the rest of the time. I am so tired and experiencing pain along may rib cage. When I touch along my rib cage, it actually hurts. Feels like nerves. Who knows but much be part of the withdrawal. You actually start feeling discouraged but I know it is temporary. Tired at times of not feeling so good. There will be better days. 
9:30pm- Figure might as well go to bed since I just want to sleep anyways. 

March 14, 2023
Woke up at 4am for cereal and then went back to bed. 
7:00am- Woke up and took a shower before having breakfast. 
Besides the skin pain along my ribs, I am somewhat awake. My head always feels like I am in a cloud but I need to force myself to get up and move around 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner pill. 
11:11am- Did light weights since I am told to exercise even if I am fighting fatigue. I emailed my oncologist about the pain around my ribs. 

12:00pm- Took my targeted pill. 
2:30pm- Felt good this afternoon. Steve took me to the lake with a mocha coffee. It was nice to get out. 

5:30pm- Had dinner
9:00pm- Took my blood thinner pill. 

Bedtime is 10:15pm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message