March 16, 2023- Sleep sleep sleep

March 16, 2023
4:30am- Got up to go to the washroom and went straight back to bed. 
It was a restless sleep. It took every to wake up. I just want to sleep. 
6:45am- Got up, took a shower and ate a bowl of cereal. 
   
I just received this notification on my phone.  That is why I feel like sleeping beauty. These stats only show when I am sleeping in bed and don’t include daytime sleeping 

9:00am- Took my blood thinner pill. 
12:00pm- Took my target pill. 
12:30pm- Did 2 reps of 10 with my weights. I also walked up and down the driveway and backyard. It was nice getting out. Of course afterwards, I was exhausted. I don’t know how to pace myself. 

5:00pm- Had dinner. My appetite has really dropped. With my taste buds gone, nothing is appealing to me. Steve is pushing me to eat. What a good food pusher. He doesn’t want me to lose weight again. Interesting how the steroids played a big part in having an appetite. 
Actually here are the side effects when coming of steroids and I have most of them. Severe fatigue, weakness, Body aches, Joint pain, nausea, Loss of appetite, Lightheadedness, Irritability, mood swings and headaches. 

Bedtime at 9:30pm 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message