February 20, 2023 - Another week

February 20, 2023
Woke up at 2am to eat a bowl of cereal. Seeing  that it is my energy time, I started  the process of making 2 loaves of my sour dough bread. We usually never buy bread since I like making it. My daughter made 2 loaves when she came and that held us until now. I mixed and kneeled  the dough and now let it rise for 4 hrs. 

3:00am-Laid down after wards on the sunroom couch and listened to a podcast. 
4:00am- Took my antacid med followed by Boost and steroid. 
Payed back down
6:00am- After 4 hrs of rising, I kneaded the bread, separated it into 2 loaves and placed it to rise for another 4 hrs. This is probably the earliest I will have bread done. 

7:00am- Ate a bran muffin and took my shower and now I rest. 

Seeing that both my daughters, are spending their last day together, they #sweatforlise this morning. So happy they got together. 







For some reason, the past couple of days, I am loosing a lot of hair again so I wear a cap so it doesn’t cover my pillow and blanket. It is like having a shedding dog in our house. 😂
I just found out that your hair falls out from weight loss. It reflects what happened to you 4 months ago.. Very small hairs are pushing out the long hair meaning your hair is starting to grow. ..👍

 

 11:30- Bread all done. 












12:00pm- Took my targeted pill and had lunch. 
2:00am-Had milk and cookies and then Steve took me out for a nice truck ride. It was so nice to get out and enjoy the scenery with the sun out. 

5:00pm- Had dinner 
9:00pm- Took my blood thinner 
I am so tired tonight. May have over done it. My vision is blurry and I have no more energy. Steve had to help me to bed. Tomorrow I plan on doing nothing. So going to bed now. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message