Feb 9, 2023 - Day 6 on IV fluids

February 9, 2023

Woke up this morning at 3:00am and couldn’t sleep, so I went in my sunroom. 
Took my ulcer meds. 
Took my antacid and steroids at 4:00am. 

I wake up actually hungry so at 6:00 had crackers and peanut butter before my sexy nurse Kristen came over to hook me to my last bag of IV saline bag.
Let’s hope. Big commitment for her. 

9:00am- Took my blood thinners. 
11:45am- Jeff came over to disconnected from IV as d remove the needle. Thank you Jeff and Kristen for such great teamwork. We are so blessed.  Hurray, freedom. 
12:00pm-  Took my Tagrisso. 

1:30pm-  Took a nice long shower. It is so draining so back to rest but it felt so good. 

2:00pm- Took my ulcer meds. 

9:00pm- Took my blood thinners. 
Had a bowl of Cheerios. The steroids make me hungry. 
Going to try to stay up longer since I wake up too early and it makes it a long night. 

Went to bed around 10:30pm. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message