Feb 11-13, 2023 One day at a time.

February 11,  2023
Woke up at 2am to take my ulcer meds. 
I woke up at 3:00am, to eat a bowl of Cheerios since I was hungry 
Woke up at 5:00 am to take my antacid & steroids. 
6:00am- Managed to take a shower while I had strength. 
11:00am- Took my steroids. 
11:30pm- Had salmon dip on crackers 
12:00pm- Took my targeted pill 
1:30pm- Steve & I had a cup of tea with cookies. 
Feeling weak but resting a lot. 
 2:45pm- Steve made me a grilled cheese with pickles. We are working on me eating protein and get stronger. 
Homemade Pizza dough was made to rise the night and then tomorrow Steve will make pizza for Super Bowl. 
9:00pm- Took my blood thinner and before bed my ulcer remedy. 
 I managed to stay up until 11:00pm. Amazing how I am always week however tonight I felt stronger. It is sure a roller coaster ride. Let’s hope I can sleep in longer rather then getting up a 3am. 
Good night. 

February 12, 2023
Woke up this morning at 5am and took my ulcer meds followed by antacid and steroids. 
Weighed 93 pds which surprises me since I eat all the time. 
6:00am- Took a shower and crawled on the lazy Susan which Steve brought up from the basement and fell back asleep until 8am. 
I usually do not watch football with Steve since he usually is down in his man cave however since it is the Super Bowl and I have his special chair upstairs, I will watch it with him. 😆

9:30am-  Steve made me fried potatoes and eggs for breakfast. 

12:00- Took my targeted pills and 1:00pm- took my steroid. Had the pills with one of the best homemade chocolate donuts. Very weak today so I needed to rest alot. I laid in the sunroom so I can get healing energy seeing that it was so sunny. 


Steve made pizza for the first time. He is now making wings and is now ready for the game. 😁


9:00pm- Took my blood thinners. 
Bed at 10:30pm. Since my family are Eagle fans, we were disappointed with KC winning. Oh well, that’s the way it goes. 

January 13, 2023
4:44am- Took my antacid and steroid with Boost. 
Then ate a bowl of cereal. 
6:00am- Took a shower and ate rice pudding. 
It is so nice to see thee sun. 
11:00- Steve made me a tea and I ate one of the best ginger bread cookies from Starbucks. They are so soft and yummy. 
12:00pm - Took my targeted pill along with steroids afterwards. 
It was so sunny that I sat in the sunroom and going to try to play my ukulele or guitar. This room is a healer and love the energy in this room. 
I managed to at least tune my instruments but grateful I was able to do that. 
1:00pm- Took my steroids. 
Steve made gnocchi for dinner. He is trying to fatten me up. 😆
9:00- Took my Blood thinners 
9:30pm- Had a bowl of Cheerios. 
10:00pm- Bedtime. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message