Day 3- Full brain radiation Feb 1, 2023

February 1, 2023
5:00am.  Manage to sleep didn’t bring up all night   Increase in Steroids must be helping. 
Took a nausea pill. 
Weight 92 pds. 

Took also an antacid pill at 5:15am. Then took 2 steroids with Boost afterwards at 5:45am.  Took 2 more steroids at 1:30pm.

8:00am- had treatment and then saw the doctor.  They put me on saline IV for 2 hours to get some fluids in me.  Hopefully that makes me feel better. Got home at 11am and Nicky made me a smoothie which I drank it all.  

I only brought up once today.  Took nausea meds at 5pm.

Nicky made me homemade rice pudding tonight since I didn’t feel like eating dinner.. So far it’s staying down. It’s been a much better day than yesterday!

Took nausea med at 9:50pm.  Good night.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message