Day of rest from cancer. Jan 28-29, 2023

January 28, 2023
I received my radiation schedule and do not have to go for radiation on my full brain until  Tuesday. So hopefully I can get stronger. 
Nicky is flying down today to stay with us for a bit. 
Took a suppository for nausea at 1:30 , 6:00am. 10:00am, 5:00pm, 9pm which seems in helping with vomiting 

6;45sm-Took my antacid pill. 
 Drank Booster and took my steroid pill at7:00am and 12:00 pm. 
Took pain killer 11:15am, 6:30pm

Great news…. My daughter is flying in from Florida and will be here today after 3pm. 

3:30 pm/.Steve picked up Nicky and made it home. It is so nice to see her. 

I had a craving for banana bread which Steve picked up at the bakery and cooked it. However after hanging one bite I could eat anymore. No worries, Steve and z Nicky did a good job on it. 

Steve made wings, fries and celery for dinner. I couldn’t believe how much I ate. This is the first time I ate solids with no nausea. 

Nicky noticed how much hair I am loosing and how hair is all over. She put a small buff on my head so I don’t shed too bad until she cuts it. 
It 

9:00pm-  Bedtime. 

January 29, 2023
6:00am- Took my antacid pill. 
6:30am & 2pm Took my steroids. It is getting more difficult to swallow now. It is part of the radiation side effects.  
11am, 9pm - Pain pill
Took an ibuprofen for back ache, and nausea suppository at 6:00pm. 





Starting to loose clumps of hair from the radiation. It will be all taken down with the help of Nicky. 






2:00pm- Took a shower. Sleeping most of the day. Very tired. 

3:00pm- While Steve watched the Eagles, Nicky and I tried to watched a movie. 

4/00pm- For some reaso I had an Apple fritter craving and Nicky went to get one. It’s that sweet. 
Once I got it I only eat half. 


 More friends are still #sweatforlise   It makes me feel SO good. 
This is a team “ Knot for Breast”. Who are all so inspiring and working hard to qualify for the National Dragon Boat racing. 











6/00pm- Ate my homemade bread, lasagna and salad for dinner. I left a happy 😃 plate.

9pm- Bedrime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message