Day 5 - Lung radiation - Jan 20, 2023

January 20, 2023 

Weight was down to 98.5 this morning. 
3:15am- Scared to take my pills since I may not retain them.  I have been bringing up every 2 hours. Surely not fun. 
3:30am-  Took my pain killer and iced my head because of the headaches. 
4:00am- Took my nausea pill after I brought up. 
It is hard to manage taking the pill without bringing it up. 
6:00am- Took my antacid pill. Took some Boost and 1/2 banana. 
6:15am- Took my steroid. 
Can’t wait until the radiation treatment is done 
9:00am, 2:00pm and 7:10 pm took my pain killers. 
At 4:00am, 8:30 am, 12:30pm and 6:00pm took my nausea pill. 
3:35pm- went for radiation treatment and then  we saw  Dr Gnuyen afterwards to try and treat my nausea. I actually brought up while the Dr talked to us. 
He suggested I change tq suppository nausea pills called Prochlorperazone (10mg) however no pharmacy carry it around this area. The pharmacist will try to find a drugstore who can make it. So disappointing. 
While Steve was in the pharmacy to resolve this, I was sick in the truck.
We didn’t get home until 6ish. 
I managed. to eat a few pieces of potatoes and a few bites of porc chops. 
Steve was busy today clean the house and did the wash. 
10:00pm- Took my nausea pill before bed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message