Day 4 of Brain radiation - January 12, 2023

January 12, 2023 

Didn’t have a good sleep. Some meds keep you up. 
5:45am- I felt sick and brought up phlegm. 
6:30am- Tom my antacid, my nausea pill , ate 1/2 banana and then had my steroid pill. 
7:30am- Steve gave me cereal but I am struggling with it. Can’t wait until we can balance it out. 
Going to try and get more sleep. 

Slept all afternoon before I went for treatment. I couldn’t eat too much. 

Steve cleaned the house. What a man!  ❤️

2:30pm- I took 2 nausea pills and tried to eat a raisin bread and celery. 

3:00pm- Had my 4th brain  Radiation treatment. One more to go tomorrow and I will be so happy since I won’t need to be locked into my mask. 

4:00pm- Great news! First time I didn’t bring up on the way home from radiation. Steve and I were so happy. 

5:30pm-  I actually ate with appetite Orzo Lemon chicken and Kale Soup which my daughters prepared. We have a freezer filled with food however I never had an appetite. I surely appreciate when I feel good. 

I am very tired and am sleeping a lot but the doctor said radiation makes you more tired and that it is good to sleep. Maybe I will look 10 years younger when I am done. 😆

9:00pm-  Off to bed I go with no headache or nausea. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message