Day 4 - Lung Radiation - Jan 19, 2023

Day 4-January 19, 2023
My weight this morning is 100.1 lbs. 👍
Brought up a bit of phlegm. No big deal. 
 5:45am-  Took my antacid pill. 
6:00am-  Ate 1/2 banana and drank some Boost before taking my steroids. 
6:30am- Took my pain killer. Slight headache this morning.
 9:20am- Took a nausea pill. Once in a while I feel a tinge of nausea. 
9:30am-  For breakfast, Steve made me scramble eggs and toast with strawberries on the side. He is determined to keep that weight on. What a sweetie!  

Slept all afternoon. I have been headachy all day and a little feeling of nausea. 

12:30 -  Steve brought me a bowl of soup with crackers. Took my bath afterwards. The weather has been so gloomy but at least no snow. 

1:30pm- Took a nauseas pill. 
2:35- Went for my radiation treatment. Unfortunately, I was sick on the way home. 

Well it began. Every two hours I was throwing up. I was so sick I could eat anything. My head felt like it was going to explode. I kept putting ice packs. Must be the added radiation.  

9:00pm-  Went to bed however I kept bringing up all night. One crappy night. 



Comments

  1. So good to hear your weight is going up Darlin...prayers everyday for you XXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message