December 20, 2023 - Doctors visit

December 20, 2023
9:00 - Had a doctor’s appointment with Dr Ishkanian and Dr McCoy, (head surgeon). 
Looks like I will be getting a rod in my thigh bone (femur) soon. They booked me Dec 27th however they will be placing me on an emergency waiting list and it might be done before Christmas. 

The surgeon will be Dr Patreek Goyal 
(orthopaedics and sport medicine) and he has good rarings. 
In the meantime, I have to use crutches so that I don’t put pressure on my leg and hip. 
I tell you it is not easy getting around with crushes but I am trying to follow their guidance. They will be sending me all necessary info in the next couple of days. 
In the meantime, I have to be very careful not to contract anything before and after surgery. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message