Day 3 of radiation- January 11, 2023

January 11, 2023
I didn’t get the greatest sleep last night. A slight headache and backache kept waking me up. 
1:30pm- Took my nausea pill. 
3:30- I took my pain killer and managed to get some sleep. 
6:30am-  Woke up sick for 5 minutes and went in the sunroom on the couch. I didn’t waste time to take my steroids. First I took the antacid and ate a 1/2 banana They made me feel good yesterday. Hopefully, I get the same results today. 
Wasn’t a good day all day today. It took everything I had to go for my radiation treatment. 
I was so nauseous when I got there and then felt sicker when I saw the sign at the waiting room stating there is a 30 to 40 minute delay. 
The good news is they had me see the doctor first and then the technician came to get me. The doctor prescribed me a new pill for my nausea. Let hope that works. 
5:00pm - Poor Steve had to hear me be sick while we were driving home. Steve stopped to pick up the new meds at the pharmacy on our way home.  
At this point I will try anything which will help. 
The new drug is Metoxlopramide.Hydrochloride 10mg. 
Arrived home at 5:30pm. 
I was able to eat the gourmet meal which Steve prepared. He served pea meal bacon with noodles with sun dried tomatoes and olives with rice pudding. 
I felt a lot better. 
Bedtime is 9:30pm. 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message