Day 2 Radiation- January 10, 2023

January 10, 2023

12:30am-  Took my pain killer 

4:30am- Had such a weird Dream. The beginning was beautiful were Steve and I were on a boat and I was at the bow with dolphins 🐬 jumping so high that one of them almost went on our boat. I was trying to capture photos when I accidentally fell in. I swam to the back of the boat to the ladder when Steve grabbed one of my arms to put it on the bottom railing thinking I was ok to come up on my own. He then had to tend to the boat since there was a big ship he was trying to prevent hitting. I never realized how weak I was and I was asking Steve to help me up. There was so much noise around us. All of a sudden, I felt something in the water nibbling on my toes. I was desperately trying to get out and crying to Steve to help. Wasn’t sure what was going to remain of my foot. Guess I won’t know because I then woke up. Weird! 

6:30am- I didn’t sleep good last night even after taking Tramadol. It seems like the headaches increase but apparently that can happen after radiation. Always feel nauseous.  Hopefully the steroids help. 

I weighed 101 pds today. 

Today was a better day since I took the steroids. I managed to retain all my meals and my headaches weren’t too bad. Hoping the steroids and radiation make me steel better.

3:30pm-  we for Day 2 of the radiation. The only thing uncomfortable is that tight mask. It is creating a sore on the top of  the nose and the back of my head. They unfortunately can’t do anything. I am going to ask if I can put a bandage on my nose tomorrow. 

Well again, Steve had to listen to me barfing in the bag. He is so compassionate and care. We Jen I go home, I just wanted to sleep. I will be up to receive everyone’s prayers at 7pm. 

5:00pm - Took Zofran at 5pm to settle my stomach. 
7:00pm- Brought up since my stomach hasn’t settle yet. 
8:00pm- Took a paint killer. I have a slight headache. 
 Went to bed at 9:30pm. Nighty night. 

Comments

  1. Hi Beautiful...just wanted to thank you for my awesome one of a kind birthday card...and there was only one birthday wish...always thinking of you...if you ever want some company or if Steve needs me for anything as far as getting something or helping you with anything...please reach out...love you my Darlin...XXX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message