Day 2- Full brain radiation Jan 31, 2023

January 31, 2023

12:30am- Got up to bring up. Radiation and me don’t like each other. Only 4 more. 

5:00am- Got up to bring up again. I have to try to take my antacid pill and steroid before 6am since I have to have my last drink and food before 6am since I can’t drink or eat two hours before my full body CT scan. Then I go for my second radiation treatment. 
This is not fun. 

What an awful day. Went for a CT scan at 7:30am and then radiation. I was so sick. Dr Nguyen’s nurse met with us and and later the doctor called me at home. He said to increase my steroids again. I just can’t keep anything in. 
Doctor called Steve to say to increase steroids 4 times a day. That seemed to help since I did not bring up before going to bed. That felt weird. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message