WTF STAGE- December 8, 2022

 WTF STAGE (excuse my language...I am still in shock)- Stage 2

December 8, 2022

8:30 am- Met with Dr Mitar at St Catherines Hospital and told me it looks like I have lung cancer and need to confirm with a biopsy and find out whether it spread.  

It looks like we will be spending a lot of time being tested. 


They will be booking me for Brain MRI, Bone scan and CT Abdomen/ pelvis exam. along with EBUS/EUS   at St Joseph with Dr Hanna.

FYI

EBUSEndobronchial Ultrasound 

Is a minimally invasive but highly effective procedure used to diagnose lung cancer, infections, and other diseases causing enlarged lymph nodes in the chest

 EUSEndoscopic ultrasound or echo-endoscopy is a medical procedure in which endoscopy is combined with ultrasound to obtain images of the internal organs in the chest, abdomen and colon. It can be used to visualize the walls of these organs, or to look at adjacent structures

 

 WE ARE CALLING THIS THE “WTF” stage. So surreal


 Here is a photo of my lung CT scan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message