CT Scan Report - Dec. 27, 2022

December 27, 2022

Woke up with a headache but no nauseous feeling yet. 

I received the report from my CT abdominal scan from the on line system “Pocket Health”. 
Pocket Health is a system where I can access my images and reports the minute they are available. Then when I see the doctors, I am involved in my own care and prepare questions and concerns.  

The report showed:
* As I already knew, in the lower thorax, there is numerous lung nodules 
*GI tract is showing no distention or wall thickening.  
*There are fibroids in my uterus but no metastasis. 
*There is no evidence of metastasis in the adrenal gland
*Degenerate change in the spine which I have been able to manage the pain for years. 

Sounds like good news to me. Glad my other organs have not been affected. 

Tomorrow night, I go for a head MRI. 

At 2:30pm, Steve came home from shopping and said it warmed up out and the sun was nice.  I needed to get out, get fresh air  and go for a brief walk. I just walked around the block and walked only .74 km.  Weird when I used to walk 6 to 8 km a day.  At least I was able to get out and for now that makes me happy. The doctor told me to listen to my body and that is exactly what I will do.  Besides I can’t afford to loose more weight.  


I feel like I am on a roller coaster.  Just before dinner, I was sick. Steve and I figure it must be because of all the phlegm which accumulate in my stomach and makes me ill.  Not sure about the headaches. I am not going to document every time I am sick. Just know it is an on and off thing. 
Oh well…it is all part of it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message