January 6, 2024. - Give me pain killers

January 6, 2024

Woke up at 4:40am and went on the couch since I couldn’t find a comfortable spot in bed. 
Didn’t make a difference since I couldn’t get comfortable on the couch. I even put the TV on but that irritated me. 
8:00am- Steve gave me a Perkacet and a Tylenol for pain. 
8:30am- Steve called the Cancer centre and the nurse said she will get me pain meds. She was surprised that they didn’t give me pain killers after the treatment because it was a strong dose of radiation. Hope they give me Perks. Waiting for Kelly, the nurse, to call me back. 
9:00am- Kelly called back and said Dr Nguyen did not want me to take Percocet because of all the allergies I have with meds and it can affect my breathing. 
He will prescribe me with Tetracyclic steroids along with Tylenol. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message