January 5,2024- Spot radiation treatment to my ribs

January 5, 2024
Still not feeling good. Hard time eating. 
Diane came over and bathed me. She still has to hand wash. 
3:30pm- Took a Zofran as per doctor’s order since I was so sick the last time I had radiation. 
4:30pm- Went for my radiation treatment. When I got back home, my back was in so much pain. Tylenol didn’t do anything so I took a pain killer which brought it from a 10is to a 3 score for pain. That was the most pain I felt so far. 
Went to bed around 8pm and managed to get a bit of sleep.  

January 5, 2024
Woke up at 5am to take Zofran before I get sick. I even had a small bowel movement. My appetite is down the tube. I don’t know what to eat anymore. I am scared to weigh myself. 

First time we see the sun in a long time. So welcoming although it is cold. 
8:00- took my blood pressure pill Apixapan and Vit D3. 

Everything is a struggle and I can’t get comfortable. Very depressing. 
Diane came to bathe me. I am hoping that once I get my staples out, I will be able to shower myself. I feel always good  when she comes. She is not only a great nurse but a comforting and knowledgeable sister. 
I slept all afternoon to rest up for my spot radiation treatment at 4:30pm. Not looking forward to it. 
Paula a nurse administrator is organizing me to eventually get a bed at a hospice in Grimsby. You have to get approval from 2 doctors. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message