January 10, 2024- Staples out.

January 10, 2024
Woke up around 6am. Didn’t get much sleep last night. Funny how I bring up phlegm every morning and then the rest of the day I am ok. I even take Zofran for the nausea the minute I wake yup. 
9:00am- Had an appointment with Dr Ishkanian however while I was there they decided also to remove  my staples. I will be able to take a shower in 3 days. Then they tattooed me for the radiation for my pelvic which will happen in a couple of weeks. 
Dr McCoy, the main surgeon was pleased the staples looked good and had a nurse remove them. 

I had three doctor looking at my bare butt. I coun’t even give a shit. 😆








Dr Wasselman had me go see him afterwards to understand conflicting reports. I told him I will proceed with radiation treatment. He was please. I also told him depending how I feel, I may consider chemo. Just taking it step by step. 
Diane will be coming at 1:00am so Steve can run errands. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message