December 14-18, 2023- Lots of pain

December 14, 2023
Today was not a good day. My hip pain went from a 3 to a 4.5. Woke up struggling to walk. I had shooting pain going down to my knee. It was throbbing pain. I iced it, put heat on it, did stretches and took Tylenol. I usually don’t like taking Tylenol but in this case I wanted to manage my pain. I even used a cane. The nurse told me to start keeping a log of my pain level so I can communicate it to the doctors when I see them next week. 
For some reason, all my nails have broken. They were nice and hard for about a year. 
December 15, 2023
Today I woke up with no pain whatsoever. Even went for a walk. 
December 16, 2023
No pain today but a slight headache and crusty bloody nose. I think it is Tagrisso withdrawal  side effects. I used to get sores in my nose before I went on Tagrisso. Something I will have to discuss with doctors. They gave me steroid for my nose before and it healed it. I hesitate to take it because it used to give me a bloody nose. 

 I will no longer document the “no pain day”. I will only write down when I get pain. 

December 18, 2023
Woke up at 2 am with a lot of pain. After doing some stretching, taking Tylenol, and putting ice and heat, I finally fell asleep. My pain was 4 level. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message