May 7-8, 2023

May 7, 2023

Woke up at 7:30am and took a shower before having my Boost. 
Maybe it is the weather, but today I am very tired. 
8:00am- Took my blood thinner pill
12:00pm- Took my target pill 
Slept and watched TV most of the day. 
Not feeling 100%, I went to bed at 7:15am not that I slept right away. I have to wait a bit to take my blood thinner pill. 

May 8, 2023
Woke up at 6:30am and had my Boost. 
8:00am- Took my blood thinner pill.  
Feeling a little better right now. Had a good long sleep last night. 

I realize I have to wear a mask outside now because of the high pollen count right now otherwise I start coughing uncontrollably and one of my lungs hurts. It is a small sacrifice to pay in order to go outside finally. 
I also have to wear a huge brim hat so the sun doesn’t not touch my skin. The drugs make you very sensitive to the sun. Of course, I need to also put on sunscreen. 

1200pm- Took my target pill 
Today was a good day. I went for a brief late afternoon ride in the car with Steve.  

8:00pm- Took my blood thinner pill. 
Bedtime tonight at 8:15. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message