April 20- 24, 2023

April 20, 2023
Woke up at 6:00am to have my Boost. I look forward to having my Boost since I know the drink is filled with nutrients which will feed my body. 
Through out the day, I tried to walk and exercise my legs. 
Took my first shower without Steve Help. Takes a lot of energy. 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner and at 12pm-  Took my target pill. 

April 21,2023
Woke up at 6:30am to have my Boost.  Steve later brought me cereal. 
9:00am- took my blood thinner pill. 
12:00pm- Took my targeted pill 
Vanessa, The New PSW said Rebecca no longer works with them and will now be my new PSW.  

Bedtime at 8/00pm. 

April 22, 2023

Woke up at 6:20am- To have my Boost. It rain all night. 
Slept most of the day. 
April 23, 2023
Woke up at 5:30 am to have my Boost. It wasn’t the greatest photo of the sunrise. But it didn’t matter to me. It is the first time in a long time that I saw the sun rise. 

9:00am- took my blood thinner pill
12:00pm- Took my target pill 
1:00pm- Steve took me for a Sunday drive. It was nice to get out however very tiring. 

April 24, 2023
6:00am-  woke up to have my Boost. Then I laid down 
in the sunroom for an hour. Thanks to my daughter and her coworkout friends for #sweatforLise. 
Actually, an EMS vehicle pulled into my driveway. 

Steve and I wondered why. It ended up being someone who went to school with my daughter and lives in Fort Erie. We spent a lot of time with her when the girls rowed in high school. 
12.00pm- Took my target pills. 

Bedtime tonight 7:30 pm. I am exhausted. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message