March 7, 2023-Full moon & mom

March 7, 2023
1:30am- Woke up for my morning cereal then went back to bed.

3:30am- Got up so that I didn’t miss seeing the full moon. I remember looking up at the bright moon gazing thru our hatch when we lived on the boat. I used to love seeing the moon and the stars. It was incredible. 

9:00am- Took my blood thinner pill

10:00am- Did 3 lbs weight to build muscles. I managed to do 1 set of 10. Didn’t want to push it since I felt so good. 

12:00pm- Took my targeted pill and then had lunch. 

1:00pm- It was so sunny and beautiful out and I felt strong today so we went to Niagara Falls (1/2 hour drive) to drop off my slides which will be converted to digital at Niagara Home Videos.
We then went to see my mom.  I haven’t seen her since November. It was nice to see her. 
She seemed to comprehend what is going on. 








5:30- Had dinner 
9:00pm- Took my blood thinner pill. I didn’t sleep all day and felt good. Hopefully, I have more days like today. 
Bedtime 9:30pm. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message