March 6,2023 - Last steroid & great news

March 6, 2023

2:30am- Woke up to move to the sunroom. It was a restless night. 
4:00am-  I almost feel like I should be celebrating since I just took my last steroid pill. Let’s hope I don’t have to go back on. 

7:00am-  Took a shower
Thanks to my daughter for #sweatforlise every Monday. 

11:45am-  Steve went to the pharmacy to pick up me new prescription Tagrisso, the targeted pill. Only cost $9000.00 a month. Glad the government pays for it. 

12:00pm-  Took my targeted pill. 

12:45pm- Dr Nguyen called and gave us great news. From the spine MRI, looks like my spine has no infection and no cancer. It hasn’t spread to my spine.
👍🙏 
I noticed my face was puffy and round. The pharmacist said that is caused by the steroids. They call it “Moon Face”. Water retention.  Must be because I also like looking up to the moon. 😆

I struggle today with weakness and tiredness. I still managed to make a stir fry.  Slept a lot today. 

9:00pm- Took my blood thinner and now bedtime. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message