March 4-5, 2023- Almost off the steroids

March 4, 2023

Woke up at 2:30am for my bowl of cereal then went back to bed. 
4:00am- Took my antacid pill followed by Boost and steroids. I take one more steroid on March 6 and hopefully that will be it unless the side effects are bad. 

8:00am- I managed to make a stew for tonight’s dinner. It draws a lot of energy but I am determined not to sleep all day. I like to be productive.  

9:00am- Took my blood thinner pills. 

I kept busy all afternoon. Did some paperwork, tried playing my guitar, played solitaire etc. it passes the time and then rested in between. I went outside for some rays. It felt good. 

5:00pm- Had dinner. 
9:00pm- Took my blood thinner meds. 
It was a good day today. 
Bedtime at 10:00pm. 

March 5, 2023
Today I do not take a steroid pill. 
2:30am- Woke up and had a bowl of cereal then went back to bed. I was surprised when I woke up at 5am. I felt so good and woke up with a huge smile on my face. My head didn’t feel like it was in a cloud. 
It will be interesting to see if my energy stays up since I want to make sweet and sour meatballs later. 
7:00am- Took my shower.
10:00am- The sun was shining in the living room and as our on my glasses, I noticed my fallen hair all over. I can’t believe how much I am still shedding. 😆
I vacuumed for the first time while Steve went for his daily walk. That was not easy. I realized when vacuuming, I am using back muscles which haven’t been used in a while. Guess Steve will have to do the vacuuming. 
11:00am-  I made sweet and sour meatballs. That was it. Now I have to sleep all afternoon. 
12:00pm- Took my targeted pill 
2:00pm- After having a nap, Steve took me for a nice Sunday drive. It felt so good. 

6:00pm- Had dinner. 

9:00pm-  Bedtime. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message