March 3, 2023- Dr Wasserman

March 3, 2023
 This morning I do not take a steroid pill. 

3:00am-Woke up and had a bowl of cereal. 
As I laid on the sunroom couch, the bright moon was glaring in my face. It wasn’t a full moon but really bright. 

At 10:45am- We  saw Dr Wasserman, the oncologist who takes care of my targeted meds. He was quite pleased with the fact that I am not having too many side effects after taking it for a month. They will not know for 3 months if the meds are working. 
They did bloodwork to see if my potassium is still high. It has gone down which satisfies the doctor. 
So all is good. 

12:00pm- Took my targeted pill. 
Ate lunch   
6:00pn- Had dinner
 9;00pm- Took my blood pressure pill. 
Considering I did not take a steroid pill today, I didn’t feel too bad. 

Bedtime 9:15pm. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message