March 17- 22, 2023- Someone is knocking on our door

March 17, 2023

Slept all night and woke up at 7:00am. Took my shower and had a bowl of cereal. 

Steve and I are so excited since Nicky, Brent and the grandchildren will be visiting us today until the 22nd. 

 9:00pm- Took my blood thinner pill. 
12:00pm-Took my target pill 
4:30 pm-  The kids arrived. Every time they come, I noticed how tall the grand children are growing. In fact, Lyla is now my height. It is so nice to see them and I felt good when they came. 
6:15pm- Had dinner. 
9:00pm- Took my blood thinner pill. 

Bedtime 9:45pm. 

March 18, 2023
7:00am- Woke up and had a shower. 
Have a little headache. Took a Tylenol. 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner pill. 
12:00- Took the targeted pill. 
We are enjoying babysitting River, our grand doggy while the grandkids are picking up sea glass on the beach done the street. 



River like laying with me. 





Bedtime 9:00pm. 

March 19,  2023
Woke up at 7:00am. Took a shower and then had a bowl of cereal. 
Woke up with a headache and took a Tylenol. 
In fact the headache persisted and I took Tylenol throughout the day. 
9:00am- Took a blood thinner pill. 
12:00pm- Took the targeted pill.  
I felt a little nauseous so o laid down for about an hour.  Just not feeling at par. Sad because my grand children are here. My grand daughter reorganized my pantry which I am so grateful. 

March 20, 2023
Slept for 10 hours. I woke up and I still am tired. At least I didn’t wake up with a headache. 
9:00am- Had my blood thinner pill. 
12:00pm- Took my targeted pill and then tried to drink my smoothie. Not much luck. I have no appetite. 
Still feeling weak and tired. 

#sweatforlise time. Thanks to everyone who participated 

 2:30pm- Went outside to get fresh air. Thought it my wake me up. No luck. I tried to drink a Boost thinking I would get some nutrients. 

Slept all afternoon. 
9:00pm. took my blood thinner pill. 
9:30pm- Bedtime 

March 21,2023
Woke up at 7:00am and took a shower. When I am laying down, I have a slight headache but when I get out of bed, my headache disappears. 
Had a Boost for breakfast. I lost a little weight because my appetite is gone. So I am on a mission to force myself to eat. 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner pill. 
I tried eating regular food. It is so difficult. So I drank Booster. 
I stayed awake most of the day.
12:00pm- Took my target pill. 

March 22, 2023
It was a restless night.   Woke up at 7:15 and had a Boost. 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner pill.  
9:30am- Steve called Dr Wasselman to let him know that I have started this annoying cough around 5 days ago. We are now waiting for someone to call back. 
.12/00pm- Took my target pill. 
1:10pm- It is hard saying goodbye to Brent, Nicky , Lyla and Parker. They are flying back home to Florida


Having fun taking
photos before  they leaving   


Steve picked up the recommended cough surup Dextromethorphan.  I plan to take it before going to bed. 
6:45pm-Took  a Tylenol because of my headache. 
9:00pm- Took my blood thinner pill 
10:00pm-  Took the cough syrup and then went to bed. 
Nighty night.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message