February 27-28, 2923- Another week

February 27, 2023
Happy 70th Birthday to Steve. 

1:00am- Got up for a bowl of cereal. Finished decorating Steve’s cake which is just brownies with icing sugar sprinkled on it with the numbers 70. 
2:00am- Went back to sleep in the sunroom. 
4:00am- Took my antacid pill followed by steroid and Boost. 
Laid back down 

6:30am- Appreciate oMonday morning #sweatforlise from my daughter, Natalie. 
7:00am- Took a shower. 
8:00am- Had my morning smoothie with Steve. 

10:00am- I received a call from Cancer Centre pharmacist to confirm meds which I am taking and that they don’t counteract with one another. Looks like I can’t take Ibuprofen for my headaches since they counteract with blood thinners. NSAIDS affect the way platelets work and could interfere with normal blood clotting. 
1:30pm-  Worked on sorting some of my photos. Wasn’t able to finish, so I laid down. 
5:00- Had Dinner 
9:00pm- Took my blood thinner meds.
Today wasn’t the best but not the worse. Going with the flow. 
9:30pm-  Bedtime. 

February 28, 2023
Special day today since my first grand daughter, LYLA turned 13years old. 

2:00am-  Woke up for my bowl of cereal then laid down in the sunroom. 
4:00am- Took my antacid meds followed by steroid and Boost. 
Laid back down. 
7:15- Took a shower. 
9:00am-Took my blood thinner pills  

10:20am- Went for bloodwork. Every month before I see Dr Wasselman, I need to get bloodwork. It felt good to get our. In fact, Steve took me down our street to view the lake. It was nice to see. 

Today is a good day for me. Interesting how yesterday was a difficult day. I managed to do 10 reps of small weight. Natalie is trying to get me to do 10 reps 3 times. I will get there. 

I managed to finish sorting all my photos and threw away doubles. It feels so good. 

5:30pm-  Helped Steve make dinner. It feels so good to feel good. I am SO appreciative and grateful to fell good. 

Great day. To bed 9:45pm.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message