February 22-26, 2023- Withdrawal Symptoms

February 22, 2023
I layed down and feel I did not sleep at all however didn’t feel too tired when I got up at 3am to eat a crumpet with jam. I wake up hungry. 
I moved to the couch in the sunroom. 
4:30am- Took my antacid pill followed by one steroid. 
7:00am- Took a shower. 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner. 


I can’t believe how quickly I got the spinal imaging photos already especially when I just got the MRI late last night. The report takes longer but I am impressed. 




12:00pm- Took my targeted pill. Just relaxed all afternoon. 
4:00pm- Started getting withdrawal symptoms from slowly getting off of the steroid. Headachy, body aches and just not feeling 100%. After a while, Steve gave me an Ibuprofen and it really helped. 
6:00- Had dinner 
9:30pm- Bedtime 


February 23, 2023
2:30am- Had such a good sleep last night. Had a bowl of cereal. 
4:00am- Took my antacid pill along with one steroid and Boost. 
7:00am- Took my shower 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner med. 
Steve went outside to plough the driveway. I miss doing that because I love using the snow blower. 
I feel I am getting stronger. 
11:42am-Steve called the pharmacist because there is constant sores in my nose which won’t heal so the doctor prescribed an ointment to resolve that issue. 
12:00pm-Took my targeted pill 
I felt a burst of energy, and did a few things such as sewed a button on a shirt, folded clothes, sorted through my old slides since I want to get them digitized for my daughters and rested in between each activity. 

9:00pm-  Took my blood thinner. 

Bedtime at 9:30pm 

February 24, 2023
Had a good sleep but not sure why I wake up so early. This is when I have more energy. 
I managed to wash all my blankets. Feels so good to be able to do some things however I pace myself as I go along. 
2:00am- Had a bowl of cereal. 
4:00am- Took my antacid med followed by one steroid pill along with Boost. I managed to wash all my blankets then had rackets and peanut butter before laying down.  
7:15m- Took a shower

11:00am- Steve surprised me with a delicious blueberry scone from the market along with butter tarts for later. 
I helped Steve change the bed. Nice to feel that I can do things. 
12:00pm- Took my targeted pill and then had lunch. 
5:00pm- Had dinner. 
9:00pm- Took my Blood thinner pill. 
9:40pm- Bedtime 

February 25, 2023
12:45am- Woke up and couldn’t sleep because of the sores which were burning in my nose. I will have to ask the doctor when I see him next week. Might be a side effect. 
When I woke up, Steve was just going to bed. He likes watching boxing once in a while. 😆. 
I just moved in the sunroom and figure I would try to get more sleep after having a bowl of cereal. 

4:00am- Took my antacid pill followed by one steroid and Boost. 
4:30am- Had a crumpet with jam. 
Tried to laid down a bit.
6:00am- Since I was restless, I decided to sort through some of my old photos. I got rid of a lot. 
Figure I have time in my hands and it is a good project. 
8:00am- Took a shower and then made myself a smoothie. 
9:00am- took my blood thinner pill. 
12:00pm- Took my targeted pill.  
3:00pm- I made  Mac & Cheese from scratch for dinner. Nice that I have energy although I pay for it later. 
I am also sorting thru photos and scanning some. 
9:00pm- Took my Blood thinner pill. 
9:30pm- Took an ibuprofen before going to bed since I am a little headachy. 

February 26, 2023
Woke up at 2:30am. A little restless last night. Had my cereal and mixed pancake mix for breakfast while it is my high energy time. 
4:00am- Took my antacid followed by steroids and Boost. 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner pill. 
12:00pm- Took my targeted pill
This afternoon was a good day. I had more energy then yesterday and did not sleep as much. Worked on sorting photos. It is a good project.  
While Steve went for a walk with his son, I made brownies late afternoon. Not sure why some days I feel good and other days I am literally dragging my feet. I will just appreciate the good days. 
5:00pm- Had dinner and still feeling energetic
9:00pm- Took my blood thinner pills. 
Bedtime is 9:30pm. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message