February 21, 2023 - Spinal MRI & Milestone

February 21,2023
1:30am- Woke up and took my ulcer meds followed by a bowl of cereal. It feels like I gained energy from sleep. 
I am doing nothing today since I know I have to go for an MRI tonight in Niagara Falls at GNGH which is 1/2 hour away however at 9:40pm. That is my bedtime but you must go and take advantage of the systems in place. I will get thru it. 
4:00am- Took my antacid pill and steroid pill with Boost and toast. 
Another milestone- I will now be lowering my dosage. only by taking one steroid pill a day rather then two. Maybe I will get a better sleep pattern. 👍
7:00am- Took  a shower and then ate crackers and peanut butter. Weigh is going up. 
9:00am- Took my blood thinner meds 
12:00pm- Took my targeted pill and had lunch. 
Slept most of the afternoon. 
Found out my MRI was at 9:40pm in Niagara. I did well. We didn’t get home until 11:00pm. I was wide awake the whole time. 
Was surprised that the MRI was for my spinal and not my head as I thought. It took 30 minutes and then they injected solution and took more photos. They told me to drink a lot of water to flush out the dye l. I did more walking today than ever but did it with Steve’s help going to the MRI. 
Had a bowl of cereal before going to bed at 11:30pm. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message