Feb 7, 2023 - Day 4 of IV fluid

February 7, 2023

Weight 92.1
4:00am- Took ulcer meds. 
6:00am-  Started  the antacid and steroid process. I begin weening myself off of steroids. 

8:30am- My sexy nurse Kristen hooked me to IV 
Noticed my gums changing so we made a rinsing solution of 1tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt in a liter of water which was given by the hospital. 

1:30pm-  Kristen came to disconnect the IV fluid and brought her husband Jeff, who is also a nurse, to show him how to disconnect  the I V tomorrow afternoon when she is at work. We took him out of retirement!

3:00pm- Dr Wasselman, medical oncologist, called to tell me know I  have Pulmonary Embolism which is  blood clot in  my lungs!  So now I will be taking a blood thinner called Pixodan.  
I will be referred to a frombosis clinic. 

6:00pm - Ate half of a baked potato and it was so good.

10:00pm - stayed up too late tonight. Good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message