Feb 6, 2023 - Checkup/Day 3 of IV

February 6, 2023 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GRANDSON, COOOER  who turned 6 years old today. 

1:30am: got up to take my ulcer medicine and actually felt good and had a bowel movement.

Weight 94.1 lbs 

5:30am: got up to start the antacid/ steroid procedure while Nicky sipped on her coffee next to me. 

Thanks for those who did the #sweatforlise workout this morning!

8:30am-  At the hospital getting blood work and vitals taken. Bloodwork showed phosphate low so now I need four hours of IV here. 

12:00- Took my targeted therapy drug. 


1:15pm- Still on IV for another 1 1/2 hours. So far I ate solids. Cookies, crackers and peanut butter. They pass around food and drinks. They have a nice hot tea.
   




First day of eating mostly solids although I eat like a bird. My taste buds are affected. 
After being at the hospital for 8 hrs, I finally got home around 4:00pm and was exhausted. 
 Nicky made stir fry and I managed to eat a few bites. 
I took one steroids pill. Tomorrow I start weening myself from steroids. It will be a month process. 

9:45pm - Bedtime 

Comments

  1. Today is a sign of even better days to come, Lise. You are gaining weight and eating solids! What an improvement! Keep up the hard work and enjoy this special time with 😇 Nicky. Blessings to Steve who is your Rock, as you've said so many times. We can never have too many angels. Love you ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message