Day 3- Lung Radiation - Jan 18, 2022

Day 3 -  January 18,  2023

Weight today was 99 lbs. 
Since I wasn’t displaying any nausea and I ate solids all day, I decided not to take my nausea pill.  I think that it is what kept me up last night. I only took a pain killer for the slight headache I had. 
I had such a good sleep. 
Woke up once to take my pain killer at 12:00am and slept the rest of the time. I celebrate those moments. 👍
5:13- Took my Antacid pill 
5::28 - Ate 1/2 banana and drank some Boost before taking my steroid. You have to take this pill on a full stomach. 
 
9:00-  Steve brought me part of a scone, cereal and 1/4 cup of coffee for breakfast. It went down so good. 
He is a food pusher these days and I make sure to eat it.  I realized I have to eat a little every 2 hours to feel good. 
10:00am-  Took my pain killer pill. 

1:00pm- I woke up with a slight headache. Steve served me a nice bowl of soup. I have lots of nutritional soups. According to my Captain, he insist I eat. 😋
2:00pm- Took my pain killer 

3:35pm- had my 15 minute radiation to my lung. Feel stronger since I have been able to eat solids. 

Slept until dinner 
6:00pm - Had my pain killer
6:15pm-  Chef Boy oh Boy outdid himself. For dinner he barbecued pork chops along with broccoli, spinach and mini potatoes served apple pie for desert which he picked ip a small one at the market. It went down so good. I ate small portions and enjoyed every bite. 

9:00 pm- Got ready for bed after sleeping on the couch all evening. 😆

Took my pain killer at 10:00pm but no nausea pill needed. 👍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message