Good days/ Bad Days? Dec 23 - 26, 2022

Dec 23, 2022

Today was a good day.  No headache or nausea.  I truly am grateful for the good days. In fact, I actually had an appetite for the first time in a long time. I made homemade pizza and actually enjoyed a couple pieces.  I need to gain weight before I get treatment hopefully in a couple of weeks. Steve reminds me to drink Boost Nutritional drink.  

Glad we didn’t have an appointment today due to the blizzard. 

December 24, 2022
Unfortunately, today was a bad day waking to being sick and headachy. Another day on the couch. 

December 25, 2022
Like the commercial said during the Holidays…”cancer does not take a break during the Holidays “. So true. Not only it was Christmas but it was Steve and I 20th anniversary. I was hoping to feel good today so we could celebrate. I woke up worse than ever with not only a headache and being sick but now there is the awful pain in my upper right side of my back shooting up to my head. I tried to ice it, heat it and tried to work out the knock. Didn’t do much good. My day was laying on the couch. I feel so bad for Steve. I haven’t been able to go see my mom, who is 91, because I wouldn’t be able to stand the car ride. Between my sister and my younger brother, they are taking care of her. 
I also do not want to subject myself to germs before treatment. I definitely do not want to postpone that. I just can’t wait to attack it. 

December 26, 2022
3:00am - Woke up with a headache feeling nauseous and continual pain in my upper back. Not sure what that is all about. 
Went on the couch in the sunroom and took a Zofran to relieve my nausea. I then waited 1/2 hr, are a cracker and drank a lot of water in order to take an ibuprofen to relieve my back/neck pain, so I can continue getting some sleep. 
I have Alexa play nice relaxing music in order to enjoy the serenity and peacefulness it brings me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message